Worcester Woman Arrested for Breaking Into Car
Saturday, November 11, 2017
Skye Gauthier, 26, of 281 Grafton Street. Gauthier was charged with Breaking and Entering into a motor vehicle with the Intent to Commit a Felony.
Gauthier also had an outstanding arrest warrant for a probation violation.
On Wednesday, November 8, at approximately 1:10 p.m., A Worcester Police officer was sent to the area of 597 Lincoln Street for a report of a motor vehicle break in progress. Upon the officers arrival he saw a security guard holding a female suspect that was trying to pull away from his grip.
The arriving officer placed the woman in handcuffs and secured the scene. The woman was only detained at this point as the officer wanted to gather the facts and circumstances of the situation and render the scene safe for all parties involved.
The officer was approached by the owner of the car in question. The owner stated that she was at work when she observed a female checking out cars in the parking lot via her office security camera. The owner went outside to see what the suspect was doing when the woman was now sitting in the owners drivers seat.
The owner confronted the suspect. The suspect exited the vehicle and started to run away. A nearby security guard observed what was happened and chased after the suspect and stopped her for police.
- Worcester Police Promote 7 New Sergeants
- Worcester Man Arrested for Drunk Driving After Hitting Worcester Police Car
- Worcester Police in Search of Man Who Attempted to Break Into Muslim School - Alhuda Academy
- Worcester Police to Swear in 8 New Officers on Friday
- Worcester Police to Honor Memory of 15 Officers During Ceremony on Sunday
- Worcester Police Seek Help in Identifying Two Credit Card Skimmer Suspects
- Worcester Police in Search of Man Involved in Robbery of CVS
- Worcester Police to Step Up Efforts to Prohibit Alcohol Sales to Minors
- Seven Officers to Graduate From Worcester Police Mounted Patrol Unit
- 5 Worcester Police Officers to be Promoted in Ceremony on Friday
- Seven Officers to Graduate From Worcester Police Mounted Patrol Unit Tuesday
- Worcester Police Seek Help in Identifying Suspect in Metro PCS Armed Robbery
- Worcester Police in Search of Man Who Robbed Grafton Street Walgreens
- Worcester Police Department to Promote 5 During Ceremony
- Worcester Police Department Recognized With Above & Beyond Award
- Worcester Police Offer Tips for Halloween Safety
- Worcester Police in Search of Man Who Robbed Sally Beauty Supply
- Wal-Mart Shoplifter Steals Worcester Police Officer’s Pepper Spray, Tries to Spray Him
- Worcester Police Arrest Man That Robbed Honey Farms With Syringe
- Worcester Police to Promote two Officers During Ceremony on Friday
- Worcester Police Arrest Two for Trafficking Drugs Near Lincoln Plaza
- Worcester Police to Launch Mounted Patrol Unit
- Two Arrested After Worcester Police Find Remains of Newborn Baby on Lake Ave
- Worcester Police in Search of Man Who Robbed Country Bank