Cheat Sheet 11, The Patriarca Papers Unveil Sam Giancana, Meyer Lansky and Jerry Angiulo
Monday, October 19, 2015
Each week accompanying the segments of the FBI files on Raymond Patriarca and expert analysis on the documents released, GoLocal provides a “cheat sheet” of some of the key elements from the documents.
Make no mistake about it, the files are layered with information about a time where the scope and reach of the Patriarca crime family permeated nearly every aspect of life in New England.
Page 8 Patriarca's Mother Put Up Bail?
John Buckley, Boston Boxing Promoter tells the FBI in a 1961 interview that his wife put up the bail for Raymond Patriarca back in 1941. Buckley changed his story a few times in the interview and ultimately claimed that the money for Patriarca’s bail was given to Buckley’s wife by Patriarca’s mother.
Page 46 White City Amusement Park
The FBI continue to press on the relationship between the New England crime family and the White City Amusement Park. A $60,000 mortgage on White City via Tremont Finance in Providence is “rumored that the money actually came from Raymond Patriarca.”
Patriarca is rumored to meet with Worcester hoodlum “Pinky” Panarelli at Ol-Sol-O-Me-O.
Parriarca’s nephew was possibly employed at Duddie Motor Sales at Park Avenue in Worcester.
A memo from Director J Edgar Hoover to the New York office of the FBI outlines the Department’s priority for an “all-out investigation,” on ten “hoodlums across the country. The was lead by Patriarca, Meyer Lansky, and Anthony Corallo. One of the ten names was redacted by the FBI — the leader in of Detroit.
The memo outlines that previously targeted include Thomas Luchese, Sam Giancana, and Santo Trafficante.
Giancana of course was tied to Frank Sinatra as well as dated Judith Campbell Exner (who was also a mistress of President John F. Kennedy).
Increased tension between Henry Tameleo (long-time Patriarca loyalist) and Gennaro “Jerry” Angiulo gives the FBI the belief that Tameleo may be able to be flipped against Patriarca.
FBI Files - The Patriarca Papers - Entry 11
- Law Enforcement Experts Weigh in on The Patriarca Papers’ Entry 1
- Glossary of The Patriarca Papers Terms
- The Patriarca Papers Experts
- The Patriarca Papers - FBI Files of the Boss of the New England Crime Family
- GoLocalTV: Previewing Section 1 of the Patriarca Papers
- FBI Files - The Patriarca Papers - Entry 3, Part 2
- Cheat Sheet 4, FBI Files Unveils the Business Ties of Patriarca’s Lawyers
- Cheat Sheet 9, FBI Files: Patriarca, Gov. Notte, Mayor Curley and So Much More
- FBI Files - The Patriarca Papers - Entry 8
- FBI Files - The Patriarca Papers - Entry 9, Was Governor Notte Bribed?
- Cheat Sheet 10, FBI Files Unveils the Big Wedding, Patriarca’s Girl and Senate Testimony
- FBI Files - The Patriarca Papers - Entry 10 (Patriarca Lashes Out at the Newspaper)
- Whitey Bulger and Raymond Patriarca: Inside the Relationship
- FBI Files - The Patriarca Papers - Entry 7
- FBI Files Tried to Connect Duddie Massad to Organized Crime and Raymond Patriarca
- FBI Files - The Patriarca Papers - Entry 5
- Cheat Sheet 6, FBI Files Unveils Patriarca’s Ties to Port and Alleged Connection to Drugs
- FBI Files - The Patriarca Papers - Entry 6
- FBI Files - The Patriarca Papers - Entry 11 (Patriarca Named a Top Hoodlum by FBI)
- FBI Files - The Patriarca Papers - Entry 2, Part 1
- Cheat Sheet 2 The Patriarca Papers – FBI Files Unveils White City Connection
- Cheat Sheet 3 The Patriarca Papers – Ties to NY Families, Piccadilly and Listening Devices
- FBI Files - The Patriarca Papers - Entry 3, Part 1
- Cheat Sheet 3, Part 2 The Patriarca Papers – Supreme Court Justice, Miami Trip, & IRS
- The Patriarca Papers - Entry 1