Cheat Sheet 37 The Patriarca Papers – Stealing Typewriters, Flemmi, Barbosa, Italian Federal Judge
Monday, April 18, 2016
Each week accompanying the segments of the FBI files on Raymond Patriarca and expert analysis on the documents released, GoLocal provides a “cheat sheet” of some of the key elements from the documents.
Make no mistake about it, the files are layered with information about a time where the scope and reach of the Patriarca crime family permeated nearly every aspect of life in New England.
“It is recommended that this device which has been perfected by the Laboratory be installed in connection with this source at the earliest possible time.”
PAGE 11 Trying to Save $45 a Week
“If, at a later date some device can be perfected whereby REDACTED in connection with this device then consideration could be given to trying to save the expenditure of $45 a week in connection with the rental of this room.”
PAGE 14 “… HENRY TAMELEO advised PATRIARCA that the Ebb Tide nightclub, Revere, Mass., is getting to be too much of a hangout for the hoodlums in the Boston area. TAMELEO who has a financial interest in this club, has advised all the hoodlums to stay out go the club until such time as the ‘heat is off.”
PAGE 17 Concerns About Who is a Federal Agent
PAGE 24 Trouble Between Patriarca and Angiulo
“According to PATRIARCA, both he and JERRY have over $400,000 in this club and the only thing he desires is to get out of the operation without losing money. He blamed the FBI for causing the failure of this club.”
“PATRIARCA was very critical of ANGIULO and pointed out that he had lost considerable amount of money — so much so that if has put him back 10 years financially in both the IMCC and the Berkshire Downs Race Track.”
PAGE 25 Stealing Typewriters from St. Mary’s School, Patriarca Orders Them Returned — the Bishop “Was Screaming.”
PAGE 26 Patriarca May Have an Interest in 30 Houses Being Built in Newport
PAGE 33 Attempt to Kill Wimpy Bennett
PAGE 34 First Mention of Stephen Flemmi
PAGE 43 Will Valachi Testify Against Patriarca?
PAGE 52 Patriarca Denied the Request Because Innocent People Might Be Injured
PAGE 58 If Patriarca’s candidate win the Mayor’s office, “PATRIARCA will be able to control the City of Revere.”
PAGE 59 “REDACTED arranged with an unknown political figure in the State of Rhode Island to enter into an agreement with him whereby the political figure would obtain a contract with the State to erect a large warehouse allegedly costing $1,000,000 to erect. REDACTED would erect same for approximately $800,000 and would split the $200,000 with the political figure. The Political figure according to REDACTED was to use a straw in the negotiations for this contract.”
PAGE 62 Setting up a Lottery in Worcester
PAGE 68 “This Feud has resulted in the direct or indirect killings of approximately 20 individuals, and it appears that REDACTED is marked for assassination.”
PAGE 70 Memo from Hoover to Robert Kennedy - Continuation of “Microphone Surveillance” for another 6 months.
PAGE 79 Disclosure the Patriarca’s Lawyer (fronting for Patriarca?) Friedman owned the Warwick Musical Theater.
Publicly, it has always been the Bonoff family that owned the Warwick Musical Theater, but these documents unveil that the ownership may have been with the Patriarca organization.
“PATRIARCA told him that he should see his Attorney SAUL FRIEDMAN, who owns the Warwick Musical Theater in Warwick in Warwick, R.I. which is making considerable amount of money.”
PAGE 81 Patriarca’s Car is Stolen
FBI Files - The Patriarca Papers - Entry 37
- FBI Files - The Patriarca Papers - Entry 27 (Rocky Marciano, John Chafee, and Joe Mollicone)
- Cheat Sheet 27, FBI Files: FBI Tips League About Patriots’ Betting, Chafee’s Impact on Patriarca
- FBI Files - The Patriarca Papers - Entry 28 (Patriarca Paid Off Gov Notte With Money and Women)
- FBI Files - The Patriarca Papers - Entry 29 (Patriarca Claims He Paid Off Senator Pastore)
- Cheat Sheet 30 The Patriarca Papers – Patriarca Asks Paolino to Help with Bay View, Notte’s Cash
- FBI Files - The Patriarca Papers - Entry 26 (Allegations Patriot Players Bet on Their Own Games)
- FBI Files - The Patriarca Papers - Entry 25 (Patriarca’s Influence On the RI State Police)
- Cheat Sheet 23, FBI Files: Patriarca and “Bury Him,” Rembrandt and Union Control
- FBI Files - The Patriarca Papers - Entry 23 (Bribes to High Level Politicians in Both RI and MA)
- FBI Files - The Patriarca Papers - Entry 24 (Bribes Impacting Trials and State Troopers)
- Cheat Sheet 25, FBI Files: DiMaggio and Sinatra on Patriarca’s Race Track Board
- FBI Files - The Patriarca Papers - Entry 30 (INFOGRAPHIC: Patriarca and Politicians)
- Cheat Sheet 31 The Patriarca Papers – Jimmy Hoffa, Diamonds from Zayre’s, Governor Volpe
- FBI Files - The Patriarca Papers - Entry 35, Patriarca and the American Nazi Party
- FBI Files - The Patriarca Papers - Entry 34: Was Patriarca Funneling Money to Volpe and Bellotti?
- Cheat Sheet 35 The Patriarca Papers (Bellotti, Brooke and the Nazis)
- Cheat Sheet 36 - The Patriarca Papers (Union Problems for Gilbane, Sinatra, Nazi’s and Murders)
- FBI Files - The Patriarca Papers - Entry 36, Getting Permission to Murder Someone
- Cheat Sheet 34 The Patriarca Papers (Valachi, $400k for Goat Island in Newport, and Bellotti)
- FBI Files - The Patriarca Papers - Entry 33 (Patriarca’s Lawsuit Against Boston Herald)
- FBI Files - The Patriarca Papers - Entry 31 (INFOGRAPHIC: Patriarca and Hollywood and Sports)
- Cheat Sheet 32 The Patriarca Papers – Arrival of Nick Bianco and $70k in Stolen Underwear
- FBI Files - The Patriarca Papers - Entry 32 (Did MA Attorney General Ed Brooke Get Paid Off?)
- Cheat Sheet 33 The Patriarca Papers - Hoffa, Bianco, Suing the Boston Herald
- FBI Files - The Patriarca Papers - Entry 37, Did Patriarca’s Organization Own The Warwick Tent?