poll: NEW: Romney Picks Ryan for VP - Good Choice?
Saturday, August 11, 2012
Romney Picks Ryan for VP - Good Choice?
Ryan is expected to energize the Conservative base of the Republican Party. Ryan is young, 42, and has worked almost exclusively in politics - he did work for a short period for a family business. Ryan was selected over U.S. Senator Rob Portman (R-OH), former Minn Governor Tim Pawlenty, and Brown University grad and Governor of Bobby Jindal (R-LA).
- Ed Augustus: No Time for an Alternative to Mitt Romney
- MINDSETTER ™ Ed Augustus: Mitt Romney Corporations Aren’t People
- NEW: Mitt Romney Blasted for Lying About When He Left Bain Capital
- Clark Professor: Obama Can Overcome Fundraising Gap
- NEW: Was Romney Bad for Mass. Businesses?
- Central Mass Tea Partiers Ready to Oust Obama
- MA Legislators Weigh in on Romney’s Record as Governor
- Guest MINDSETTER™ Bill Randell: ObamaCare will Increase Mass. Insurance Costs
- Tim Cahill: Why Sen. Rob Portman Should be Romney’s Running Mate
- NEW: Warren Campaign Releases New TV Ad with Obama
- Warren Supports Harry Reid on Romney Tax Returns
- Gallup: Healthcare Reform a Bigger Negative for Obama than Romney
- Rob Horowitz: Romney Aide’s Resignation Highlights Importance of Marriage Equality Fight