Devine to Run for U.S. Senate Seat Against Warren
Friday, April 21, 2017
Devine will run as an unenrolled, independent candidate against incumbent Senator Elizabeth Warren in the upcoming election cycle.
Devine spent more than a decade working as a paralegal and legal consultant in San Francisco, California.
He ran as a democrat in Massachusetts race for the state house in the last election cycle against incumbent State Representatives Jim Dwyer and lost.
Before that, Devine had run for the U.S. House against Congressman John Tierny in the democratic primary to represent Massachusetts.
Devine is a native of Woburn and graduated with a B.A. from Harvard University.
Senator Warren’s Blistering Letter to Trump
- Sen. Warren Addresses Election of Donald Trump to AFL-CIO
- Bob Whitcomb’s Digital Diary: Trump and Clinton, Raimondo’s CA Developer, and Warren’s Greatness
- Senator Warren Sends Blistering Letter to Trump’s Transition Team
- Sen. Warren Asks Government Accountability Office to Review Trump’s Transition
- Sen. Warren to Serve on Armed Services Committee in 115th Congress
- Tom Petty Biographer Warren Zanes to Host Talk at Clark University
- Sen. Warren to Wells Fargo CEO Stumpf “You Should Resign”
- Clinton’s Wall Street Donors Are Blocking Warren for Vice President
- Warren for VP? Clinton Beware as Massachusetts is Presidential Ticket Loser Land
- Sen. Warren & Others Urge U.S. Dept. of Education to Reform Federal Student Loan Servicing
- Warren, Markey & other Senators Express Serious Concerns About Mylan’s Price Hike on EpiPens
- Warren, Dem. Senators Call for Mnuchin Hearing to Include Outside Witnesses
- Warren Questions Suitability of Health & Human Services Secretary Designate
- Warren Buffett Says Only 2-3 Newspapers Will Survive
- Sen. Warren, Baldwin Seek Information on Goldman Sachs’ role in Trump’s Economic Policies
- Warren Releases Report Detailing Labor Violations by Federal Contractors
- Warren Launches Survey of MA Treatment Facilities
- Warren Questions Labor Secretary Nominee Acosta Before Confirmation Hearing
- Warren Names Baker National Security Advisor for Washington DC Office
- Warren Issues Report on Financial Adviser Conflict-of-Interest Rule Threatened by Trump