poll: Final Debate for President - Who Won Obama or Romney?
Tuesday, October 23, 2012
Final Debate for President - Who Won Obama or Romney?
According to a Gallup Poll released just an hour before the debate, Obama led Romney 52% to 42% in public perceptions of who would better handle terrorism and other international threats, although more recently the two were tied on that issue -- 48% for Obama, 47% for Romney -- in the national component of a USA Today/Gallup swing-states poll.
Who got the better of the debate? Was President Obama's experience important? Will Romney be stronger?
- Rob Horowitz: 5 Things to Watch in the Vice Presidential Debate
- Tim Cahill: Why I Hate Televised Debates
- Tom Finneran: Why I’m Excited for Monday’s Debate
- Who Won the 2nd Presidential Debate: Romney or Obama?
- Who Won the Presidential Debate? Obama or Romney
- MA Experts and Pundits React to Presidential Debate
- Vice Presidential Debate Winners and Losers - Experts React
- Post Debate: Warren Tweets in Support of President, but Brown is Silent
- Tim Cahill: Why the Vice Presidential Debate Matters
- Rob Eno: The American People Won the VP Debate
- Who Won the Vice Presidential Debate: Biden or Ryan?