LeBoeuf Announces Campaign for State Rep of 17th Worcester District
Wednesday, May 23, 2018
"I am looking forward to going to the State House to champion efforts to support our public school students because I know that we have a wealth of talent in this district that is overlooked. I am excited to continue fighting to keep seniors and working families in their homes because people deserve both economic security and the ability to live in a community they love. Our region's success depends on entrepreneurship and I am ready to use my experience to support continued small business growth,” said LeBoeuf on his website.
LeBoeuf will host his kickoff event on Wednesday, May 23 at Livia’s Dish from 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m.
In 2011, LeBoeuf was appointed as the Director of the Initiative for Engaged Citizenship (IEC), a coalition of community-based organizations focused on increasing civic participation in local elections and advocating for election modernization.
In December 2015, LeBoeuf joined the Initiative for a Competitive Inner City (ICIC)—a national nonprofit research and advisory organization, and the leading authority on U.S. inner city economies and the businesses that thrive there.
Prior to that, he worked as a Divisional Program Manager at the Innovation Institute at the Mass Tech Collaborative.
LeBoeuf is a graduate of South High School and then went to Clark University before transferring to Harvard College.
- LeBoeuf Announces Candidacy for State Rep. of 17th Worcester District
- NEW: State Rep. John Fresolo Under Investigation for Explicit Photos
- NEW: State Rep. Winslow To Explore GOP Senate Run
- NEW: Claros Officially Kicks-Off Campaign for State Rep
- MA State Rep Candidate Claros Praised By ‘Rabid Republican’
- NEW: Mass State Rep. Binienda Pushes For Tighter Marijuana Laws
- CHART: Which MA State Reps Own Guns?
- State Rep. O’Day Knows Campaign is Far From Over
- Three-way State Rep Race Heats Up
- Special GoLocal Debate: State Rep. Candidates Face Off
- NEW: State Rep. Calls for People’s Pledge After Outside Groups Enter Race
- State Rep. Candidate Bill McCarthy Casts His Vote
- Worcester 16th District State Rep Candidates: Who Can Win?
- NEW: Massachusetts State Rep. Candidate Perro Says No Tax Hikes
- 15 to Watch in 2015: State Representative David Muradian
- 14 Who Made a Difference in 2014: State Representative Matt Beaton
- State Rep McKenna: More Transparency and Accountability Needed in State Government
- State Rep. McKenna: Police Ride-Along an Eye-Opening Experience
- Rick Marchand Endorsed for State Rep by Carpenters Local 107