LeBoeuf Announces Candidacy for State Rep. of 17th Worcester District
Friday, December 22, 2017
"For the last four years we have not had the representation we deserve. We have not had the representation that reflects the values of the district or the level of hard work that matches the people who live here. While Massachusetts’ economy overall is improving, we are not seeing the same impact in our communities. We need a representative that every day will get up and fight for our fair share of prosperity. I would be honored to be that representative and that is why I am running for State Rep for the 17tth Worcester District," said LeBoeuf in a statement.
LeBoeuf will hold a fundraiser on Thursday, December 28 at Zorbas Taverna in Worcester. The fundraiser runs from 6:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Read his Full Statement Below:
Our communities in Central Mass are filled with amazing people working to improve the quality of our neighborhoods, fighting to make sure all of our kids have a fair shot in the public schools, and making sure that each family is afforded a level of dignity and treated with respect. Those are the reasons why I am proud to be from Worcester, proud to be a South High grad, and proud to dedicate my career to giving back to the community that made me the man I am today.
For the last four years we have not had the representation we deserve. We have not had the representation that reflects the values of the district or the level of hard work that matches the people who live here. While Massachusetts’ economy overall is improving, we are not seeing the same impact in our communities. We need a representative that every day will get up and fight for our fair share of prosperity. I would be honored to be that representative and that is why I am running for State Rep for the 17tth Worcester District.
I am looking forward to going to the State House to champion efforts to support our public school students because I know that we have a wealth of talent in this district that is overlooked. I am excited to continue fighting to keep seniors and working families in their homes because people deserve both economic security and the ability to live in a community they love. Our region's success depends on entrepreneurship and I am ready to use my experience to support continued small business growth.
I’ve marched on the picket lines, gone door to door to turn out the vote, and collected the signatures to get questions on the ballot because it is the right thing to do to improve lives across the Commonwealth. I don’t shy away from taking progressive stances- even when it isn’t easy and requires extra effort behind the scenes. This is the only way we’ll move forward, together. This is the approach I will bring to Beacon Hill because this is the type of representation our communities deserve. Please help us ensure that we have a State Rep on Beacon Hill fighting for our district’s fair share of prosperity. Consider contributing to our campaign so that we can spread our message. Any amount is greatly appreciated. Thank you for your consideration and support.
- NEW: State Rep. Winslow To Explore GOP Senate Run
- CHART: Which MA State Reps Own Guns?
- NEW: State Rep. John Fresolo Under Investigation for Explicit Photos
- NEW: Claros Officially Kicks-Off Campaign for State Rep
- MA State Rep Candidate Claros Praised By ‘Rabid Republican’
- State Rep. O’Day Knows Campaign is Far From Over
- State Rep. Candidate Bill McCarthy Casts His Vote
- Guest MINDSETTER™ Winthrop Handy: Why I’m Running for State Representative
- Three-way State Rep Race Heats Up
- Special GoLocal Debate: State Rep. Candidates Face Off
- NEW: State Rep. Calls for People’s Pledge After Outside Groups Enter Race
- NEW: Mass State Rep. Binienda Pushes For Tighter Marijuana Laws
- Worcester 16th District State Rep Candidates: Who Can Win?
- 14 Who Made a Difference in 2014: State Representative Matt Beaton
- 14 Who Made a Difference in 2014: State Representative George Peterson
- 15 to Watch in 2015: State Representative David Muradian
- State Rep McKenna: More Transparency and Accountability Needed in State Government
- State Rep. McKenna: Police Ride-Along an Eye-Opening Experience
- TankTheGasTax.Net PAC Endorses Rehl for State Representative
- Longtime State Rep John Binienda Passes Away
- NEW: Massachusetts State Rep. Candidate Perro Says No Tax Hikes
- NEW: Massachusetts State Rep. Durant Paddles Quinebaug River
- NEW: Donahue Wins Worcester 16th District State Rep Dem. Primary
- NEW: Former State Rep Fresolo Withdraws Candidacy
- Rick Marchand Endorsed for State Rep by Carpenters Local 107