slides: MA’s Next Governor: Which Hopefuls Have the Most Cash?
Tuesday, December 04, 2012
A number of high-profile Bay State politicians are rumored to be considering a run for Governor in 2014. GoLocalWorcester takes a look at who has the most cash.
All data was drawn from reports filed with the state's Office of Campaign and Political Finance and the Federal Election Commission.
- NEW: Murray Elected Leader of National Lt. Governors Association
- If Patrick Becomes US Attorney General - See How the Cards Fall
- If Sen. Kerry Becomes Sec. of State - See the Domino Effect
- GoLocalTV: Gov. Patrick Responds to Rumors That He is Headed to Washington
- NEW: Gov Patrick Calls for In-State Tuition for Illegal Immigrants
- Is Gov. Patrick Headed For Washington?
- NEW: Murray “Would Like to Be Governor”