McGovern Names Bonaccorsi Communications Director
Saturday, June 09, 2018
“I’m thrilled to have Matt step into this new role. His local roots and communications expertise will prove invaluable as Democrats continue to clearly and forcefully speak the truth to a White House that lies without any hesitation or shame,” said McGovern.
Bonaccorsi was raised in Medford, and is a graduate of UMass, Amherst.
He has worked in McGovern’s Washington, D.C. office for two years.
“I’ve been lucky to see firsthand the incredible passion and commitment that Congressman McGovern exhibits every day while fighting for the people of Massachusetts. I’m honored to be part of the top-notch team he has assembled, and proud to continue working for such an inspiring leader,” said Bonaccorsi.
Previously, he served as Deputy Press Secretary to the Senate President of Massachusetts, and as a Field Organizer on Elizabeth Warren’s 2012 United States Senate race.
- McGovern Joins Petition to Force Vote on Independent Investigation Into Trump-Russia Ties
- McGovern Calls GOP Healthcare Bill Process a “Goddamn Mess”
- McGovern Calls Trump’s Proposed Budget “Heartless”
- McGovern Celebrates Installation of New Bike Exhibit in Worcester
- McGovern Visits Worcester Regional Airport to Celebrate 20,000th Charter Flight
- Congressman McGovern Slams Republican Party Over Latest Shutdown Threat
- McGovern Says Passing Trumpcare “Requires Heart of Stone”
- McGovern Wraps Up Trip to Cuba to Promote U.S. Economic Development
- McGovern Reintroduces Bill Overturning Citizens United
- McGovern Calls Trump’s Budget Proposal “Reckless”
- McGovern, Petty Send Letter to Trump Criticizing Executive Orders on Immigration
- McGovern, 75 House Dems Introduce Censure Resolution Against Trump
- McGovern Kicks Off 7th Annual MA Farm Tour
- McGovern Blasts Trump’s Move to End Protected Status for Immigrants from El Salvador
- McGovern Calls for Heating Assistance During Winter Storm
- McGovern to Take YWCA Supervisor Huard to State of the Union
- McGovern Blasts GOP Over Lack of Gun Safety Legislation
- McGovern Blasts Republicans for Proposed Balanced Budget Amendment
- McGovern Blasts Passage of Republican Tax Bill
- McGovern Announces That MA Walk to Fight Hunger Raises Over 236K
- McGovern Presents Medals to Leominster Veterans & Military Families
- McGovern Blasts Trump for Decertifying the Iran Deal
- McGovern, Congress Members Demand Answers on Health of Narragansett Bay
- McGovern Leads 43-Mile Hunger March Across Western MA
- McGovern Calls Trump’s Withdrawal from Iran Deal “Reckless & Dangerous”