NEW: Anne Gobi To Join Agricultural Committee
Tuesday, July 09, 2013
Massachusetts State Representative Anne Gobi has been appointed to serve on The Council of State Governments' Eastern Regional Conference's Agricultural Committee from 2013 through 2014.
"As a member of the Agriculture Committee, I look forward to working with my regional colleagues to ensure that CSG/ERC will focus on the key policy issies that will promote a more competitive and affordbale system for Massachusetts, as well as citizens in my district," Rep. Gobi said.
"Committee Membership also provides a unique networking opportunity for me, to share ideas and insights with my counterparts from throughout the Northeast region and bring best practices and resources to my constituents."
CSG/ERC's mission is to promote successful state policy innovations, advocatre multi-jurisdictional problem solving, advocate for regional interests at the Federal level, offer leadership training and technical assistance and forecast policy trends that affect the Northeast.
"In this challenging economic climate, it is more important than ever that we recieve and share information to promote our regional priorities at the Federal level," Rep. Gobi said.
- NEW: Committees Send Panhandling Ordinances to Council for Vote
- NEW: RIDOT Engineer on Highway Traffic Safety Committee
- NEW: Wachusett School Committee Reduces Town Assessments
- School Committee Demands Answers in Massive Unemployment Costs
- NEW: MA State Committee to Host Series of Hearings on Firearms