NEW: Leominster Resident Stars in Warren Ad
Wednesday, October 17, 2012
Democratic hopeful Elizabeth Warren's campaign released a new ad on Wednesday featuring the testimonial of a Worcester County resident.
In the ad "Guys Like Me," Richard Brow, a carpeneter from Leominster, tells of his work experience and questions Republican Senator Scott Brown’s record.
"The periods of being out of work as compared to working, they’re probably equal," Brow says in the television spot.
"Elizabeth Warren knows guys like me just need a fair shot. Scott Brown voted against President Obama’s three jobs bills. Against jobs for firefighters, teachers, cops, construction - just to protect tax breaks for millionaires. I don’t get it. In this economy, every job is a valuable job."
Brown voted against the American Jobs Act and two others because of the tax increases on other Americans that would have been required to fund them. The Republican Senator did vote in favor of a jobs bill put forth by Democratic Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid that passed.
- NEW: Councilor Lukes Featured in Scott Brown Ad
- Obama in New Brown Ad, Will It Swing Dem Voters?
- NEW: Warren Ad: “Your Fight is Elizabeth’s Fight”
- NEW: Warren Ads Go After Brown For Misleading Asbestos Attacks
- NEW: Brown Ad Says Warren Tax Plan Would Cost MA 17,400 Jobs