NEW: Warren Ad: “Your Fight is Elizabeth’s Fight”
Wednesday, September 12, 2012
A new ad from Democratic Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren focuses on the struggles of working men and women and Warren’s advocacy for middle class families.
"For anyone who had to take the extra shift to make ends meet, for everyone who planned for a secure retirement but is facing a struggle, for all the people who played by the rules but find the system rigged against them, know this: your fight is Elizabeth Warren’s fight," reads the announcer, over video of Warren shaking hands and meeting with supporters.
In the ad, residents talk about how Warren has been on the people’s side, standing up to big banks and Wall Street and fighting to make sure middle class families are treated fairly.
“It seems Elizabeth Warren’s campaign has decided the way to win more votes is to hear less from their candidate," said Alleigh Marré, Press Secretary for Republican Senator Scott Brown's campaign.
- Did Warren’s DNC Speech Live Up to the Hype?
- How Pro-Choice is Scott Brown?
- Brown Slips Among Mass Dems
- Is Warren Crying Wolf on Karl Rove?
- NEW: Warren’s Latest Ad Calls Washington “Rigged for the Big Guys”
- NEW: Brown Leads Warren By 5 Points In New Poll
- More Dems Jump Ship to Join Brown