NEW: Warren Overtakes Brown in Latest Poll
Monday, September 17, 2012
The results reflect a 7-point swing for Warren over the past month. In PPP's August poll of the Massachusetts Senate race, Warren trailed Brown by 5 points.
PPP, which surveyed 876 likely Massachusetts voters from September 13 to 16, attributed most of Warren's gains to more Democrats joining her ranks.
In the previous poll, Warren led 73-20 among Democrats. That lead was extended to 81-13 in this month's results.
“The Massachusetts Senate race remains a toss up,” said Dean Debnam, President of Public Policy Polling. “But the momentum is clearly on Elizabeth Warren’s side now.”
- Sen. Brown Maintains Edge In Central Mass
- NEW: Warren Calls Brown Out on Voting Record
- Brown Slips Among Mass Dems
- NEW: Brown Leads Warren By 5 Points In New Poll
- NEW: Poll has Warren and Brown in Virtual Tie
- Senator Brown Leads Warren By 8 Points in WNEU Poll