NEW: Women for Warren Launching in Worcester
Monday, July 30, 2012
US Senate hopeful, Warren, announced the launch of the new Women for Warren grassroots organization on Saturday. Today’s event will include a visit from Fitchburg mayor, Lisa Wong, Worcester City Councilor, Sarai Rivera, and Worcester Democratic City Committee Chair Candy Carlson who will join supporters for the kick-off.
In addition to Monday's launch and phone bank at 5:45 p.m. at her local office, women across the Commonwealth are organizing weekly Wednesday phone banks in field offices to engage women throughout Massachusetts and ensure their voices are heard this election.
- Warren: Battle Over Healthcare Will Happen
- Mass Credit Union League Endorses Warren
- NEW: Warren Supports Campaign Transparency Bill
- Warren Campaign Ready to Take Worcester
- Warren Sounds Alarms for US Future
- Warren and Brown - a look at all the numbers