Obama Takes Massachusetts
Tuesday, November 06, 2012
Obama had over 60 percent of the vote in the Commonwealth when it was called, and Obama is expected to carry the state's 11 electoral votes. As of right now, the AP has called Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Connecticut in favor of the President, and South Carolina, Kentucky West Virginia and Indiana for Republican challenger Mitt Romney.
Currently, President Obama leads 64 electoral votes to 40 in AP projections.
- NEW: Obama Says He Gets ‘Challenge’ of High Gas Prices
- Clark Professor: Obama Can Overcome Fundraising Gap
- Final Debate for President - Who Won Obama or Romney?
- Gallup: Healthcare Reform a Bigger Negative for Obama than Romney
- Guest MINDSETTER™ Bill Randell: ObamaCare will Increase Mass. Insurance Costs
- NEW: Obama Endorses Warren for Senate