U.S. Senate Candidate Kingston to Launch Speaking Series
Tuesday, May 29, 2018
The first speech will take place on Wednesday, May 30 at Carrie Nation, located on Beacon Street in Boston.
The speech will begin at noon time.
Kingston is running for the Massachusetts Senate seat against Elizabeth Warren.
“I am running for U.S. Senate because our country faces a historic crisis of unity. Rather than looking for a common cause to improve the lives of hardworking Americans, divisive politicians like Sen. Elizabeth Warren drive wedges between us for their own political gain. As an independent-minded Republican, I will always place getting results above playing politics and I pledge to challenge the broken culture in Washington,” said Kingston on his website.
- Warren Discuses DACA, Urges Passage of Dream Act
- Warren Visits General Dynamics Facility, Views Battlefield Communications Demonstration
- Ginnie Mae Creates Lender Abuse Task Force Following Letter From Warren
- Sen. Warren Expands Investigation Into Equifax Breach
- Warren Urges Trump to Step Up Disaster Relief Efforts for Puerto Rican Islands of Vieques & Culebra
- Diehl Launches Facebook, Twitter Pages to Track Sen. Warren
- Warren Gives Trump Failing Grade in “Drain the Swamp” Report Card
- Warren Questions Ethics Office About White House Ethics Officer’s Conflicts of Interest
- Warren, Markey Send Letter to White House Demanding Clarity on Bannon’s Compliance With Ethics Laws
- Sen. Warren Calls Republican Healthcare Bill a “Monstrosity”
- Warren Calls New Republican Healthcare Bill “Worst One Yet”
- Warren Asks Former Equifax CEO Smith if Breach Created Business Opportunities
- Warren Issues Statements Opposing Trump’s Nominees for Dept. of Labor, Education
- Warren Blasts Equifax After Disclosure of 2 Million More Americans Affected by Data Breach
- GOP Challenger to Warren Raises $1 Million for Senate Bid
- Warren Blasts Senate’s Effort to Deregulate Big Banks
- U.S. Senate Candidate Kingston Blasts Warren During Meet & Greet
- Diehl Blasts Senator Warren for “Failing New Bedford”
- Sen. Warren Leads Congressional Delegation Trip to Puerto Rico
- Patriot Great Campaigns For Elizabeth Warren’s Opponent
- Warren Seeks Info on Water & Vector-Borne Diseases in Puerto Rico & Virgin Islands
- Warren Urges FCC to Abandon Plan to Kill Net Neutrality
- Warren, Markey, Capuano Applaud Release of $100M in Federal Funding for Green Line Extension
- Warren Calls for Review of Education Dept’s Potential Misuse of Social Security Data