RE/MAX Housing Report Finds Growth in New England
Monday, November 17, 2014
RE/MAX claims claims that the nice weather is helping to increase home sales by 3.5% each month, while pending sales are up 65.7% in New England.
Massachusetts home transactions* have risen 1.8% in total year-over-year. While Massachusetts' median pricing has increased by 1.6% - the new median cost for a home in the state is now at $313,000 compared to $308,000 reported last year.
Massachusetts' pending real estate sales have increased to 6.3% overall from October 2013.
“We’re excited to see an increase in sales across the region this month,” said Dan Breault, EVP/Regional Director of RE/MAX of New England.
*Transactions are the total number of closed residential (single family and condo) transactions during the given month.
- NEW: RI Real Estate Bucks National Trend - Up
- NEW: Disciplinary Action Taken Against Shrewsbury Real Estate Agent
- NEW: Lila Delman Real Estate Hosts Economic Summit
- Signs of Life in Commercial Real Estate Market
- RI Real Estate Report
- Making the Case for Real Estate
- PowerPlayer: Real Estate Agent David Stead
- Worcester Named a Hot Spot for Real Estate
- The 20 Hottest Real Estate Towns in Central Massachusetts
- In Case You Missed It: Hottest Real Estate Towns in Central Mass.
- Real Estate: What Half A MIllion Dollars Buys In Massachusetts
- Agents Now Fighting Their Real Estate Wars Online
- Central Mass Towns Top Statewide Real Estate Ranking
- Worcester Real Estate Market Re-Emerging, Among Nation’s Best