Bradley, Andrade & Henderson Win CVS Health Charity Classic
Tuesday, June 26, 2018
For Bradley, this is his fourth straight CVS Classic win, while Andrade and Henderson have now won two straight tournaments.
Bradley, Henderson and Billy Andrade finished with a score of 15-under par for a total of 127 overall.
Schauffele, Thompson, and Durant finished just one stroke back at 14-under par for a total of 128.
Tournament newcomer Rory McIlroy teamed with tournament co-host Brad Faxon and LPGA Tour star So Yeon Ryu to shoot an 8-under par 134 to finish in last place.
“Obviously, this means a lot to the people here. Look, I’m happy to help, I’m happy to be here, I’m happy to be involved and I had a great time,” said McIlroy after his round.
The CVS Classic has raised more than $21 million over the last 19 years.
- NEW: CVS Charity Classic Finalizes 2014 Field, Pairings
- Thanks To Faxon & Andrade, CVS Charity Classic Still Going Strong
- NEW: CVS Charity Classic Adds Four to Field
- NEW: CVS Charity Classic Sees Tie Atop Leaderboard After Round 1
- GoLocalTV: CVS Charity Classic Donates $1.3 Million to Local Charities
- Curran, Bradley Claim 2015 CVS Charity Classic Title
- Keegan Bradley & Jon Curran Repeat as CVS Charity Classic Champions