Celtics Get Blown Out by Bucks in Game 3, 116-92
Saturday, April 21, 2018
Boston leads the series 2-1 with game four coming up on Sunday.
Celtics Get Blown Out
The Celtics trailed 9-6 with 7:27 left to play in the first quarter before the Bucks went on a 7-0 run to take a 16-6 lead with just over five minutes to play in the quarter.
Boston was outscored 27-12 in the first quarter.
After the Celtics cut the lead to 16-10, the Bucks went on a 16-2 run to take a 32-12 lead with 10:48 to play in the half.
Boston would trail 58-35 at the half.
In the second half, it was more of the same.
Boston would get no closer than 14 points, 69-55, in the second half and fall to the Bucks 116-92.
Game 4 Upcoming
Game four is set for Sunday, April 22 in Milwaukee.
Game time is set for 1 p.m.
- Celtics Eliminated From Playoffs Following Game 5 Loss to Cleveland
- Celtics Can’t Hold 16 Point Lead, Fall 112-99 To Cleveland in Game 4
- Celtics Trade #1 Pick to Philadelphia for #3 Pick in NBA Draft
- Celtics Select Duke’s Tatum With #3 Overall Pick in NBA Draft
- ESPN Reports Hayward Signing with Celtics
- Bradley’s Three Lifts Celtics Over Cleveland 111-108 in Game 3
- Celtics’ Thomas Out for Remainder of Playoffs
- Olynyk’s 26 Points Helps Celtics to 115-105 Game 7 Win Over Washington
- Celtics Set to Open Eastern Conference Finals Against Cleveland Wednesday Night
- Slow Start Leads Celtics to 117-104 Loss to Cleveland in Game 1
- Thomas Injured, Cavaliers Hand Celtics Worst Home Playoff Loss in Team History
- Celtics Trade Bradley to Pistons for Marcus Morris
- Celtics Acquire Kyrie Irving in Trade With Cleveland Involving Isaiah Thomas
- 16 Winning Streak Over, Celtics Fall to Miami 104-98
- Irving’s 47 Leads Celtics Rally Past Mavs 110-102 in OT - 16 Wins in a Row
- NABLEO Blasts Boston Police for Tweet Honoring Celtics’ Auerbach During Black History Month
- Celtics’ Irving to Miss Remainder of Season, Playoffs
- Celtics Win Game 1 Over Bucks, 113-107 in Overtime
- Brown, Tatum Lead Celtics Past Knicks 110-89
- Celtics’ Hayward Has Surgery, Likely Out for Season
- Cleveland May Try to Void Trade With Celtics Following Thomas’ Physical
- Celtics Send 2020 2nd Round Pick to Cleveland to Seal Irving Trade
- Celtics Fall to Cleveland 102-99 in Season Opener
- UPDATED: Celtics Hayward Suffers Gruesome Injury in Season Opener
- Brown’s 30 Points Leads Celtics to 120-106 Win Over Bucks in Game 2