Holy Cross Falls 88-84 to Albany in OT
Sunday, December 06, 2015
Holy Cross led 81-79 with two minutes left in the overtime period after three-pointer from Robert Champion.
However, Albany would come back with a three-pointer of their own off the hands of Peter Hooley to take the lead in the game for good.
The Great Danes would seal the win by knocking down six of their eight free throws in the final minute.
Holy Cross was led by Anthony Thompson who poured in a career high 23 points, on six of ten shooting from three-point land. Malachi Alexander added 18 points.
Peter Hooley led Albany with 20 points in the game.
Holy Cross returns to action on Wednesday, December 9th when they visit #4 Kansas. Tip off is set for 8 p.m.
- NEW: Holy Cross Suffers Heartbreaker With 47-41 Loss to #10 Fordham
- Former Holy Cross Star Miller Waived by Celtics
- Holy Cross Hosts Albany Looking to Snap 2 Game Losing Streak
- Holy Cross Set For Home Opener Against Colgate
- Holy Cross Basketball Announces 2015-16 Schedule
- Holy Cross Football Looks to Build on Last Season
- Holy Cross Visits Towson, UMass Hosts Temple in Week 2
- Assumption College and Holy Cross Students to Attend Papal Mass in Philadelphia
- Holy Cross Basketball Picked to Finish 8th in Patriot League
- Holy Cross Eyes First Conference Win vs. Lafayette
- 5 Takeaways From Holy Cross’ 71-55 Loss to Brown
- 5 Takeaways From Holy Cross’ 67-64 Win Over Marist
- 5 Takeaways From Holy Cross’ 73-69 Loss to New Hampshire
- 5 Takeaways From Holy Cross’ 62-56 Loss to Quinnipiac
- 5 Takeaways From Holy Cross’ 69-60 Win Over Sacred Heart
- Holy Cross Basketball 2015-16 Season Preview
- Holy Cross Goes for 3rd Straight Win, UMass Returns to Gillette
- Holy Cross Rolls Lafayette 42-0 for 1st Conference Win
- Holy Cross Looks for Non-Conference Win Over Bryant
- NEW: Holy Cross Comes Back to Edge Bryant 34-33
- Holy Cross Football Set to Host New England Rival Brown
- Holy Cross Shuts Out Albany 37-0
- Holy Cross Football Looks For Bounce Back Win Against #10 Fordham
- Holy Cross Athletics Has 3rd Highest Graduation Rate in Country
- 5 Takeaways From Holy Cross’ 50-49 Win Over Harvard