Patriot’s Wilfork to Visit The YMCA of Central Mass
Saturday, November 08, 2014
"It's a great honor to have Vince Wilfork visit the YMCA of Central Mass as one of his stops on his busy schedule this month bringing awareness of Diabetes and prevention" said Sharon Henderson, the Director of Marketing and Communications at the YMCA of Central Mass.
On National Diabetes day, Wilfork will talk about the disease and how the fact that his father had it affected him and his brother growing up. After that he will hold a meet and greet with attendees and will sign autographs and hand out special shoelaces that he will be wearing to help raise awarness for the disease.
This all comes before he jumps on a plane and heads to Indianapolis for the Patriots Sunday Night Football game against the Colts.
- Patriots Blown Out By Chiefs In Kansas City
- Patriots Silence The Doubters - Dominate Bengals 43-17
- Brady Leads Patriots Over Bills In AFC East Clash
- Patriots Offense Stays Hot In Cold Weather—Blow Out Manning, Broncos
- Patriots Maul Bears Behind Gronk’s Huge Day
- Patriots Acquire LB Jonathan Casillas in Trade with Tampa Bay
- Jones Helps Patriots Survive Thursday Night Scare
- Patriots Survive Home Opener, Top Raiders 16-9
- Report: Patriots Bolster Roster With Two Moves
- Patriots Trade Logan Mankins to Buccaneers for Tight End