Revolution Fall 3-1 to Sporting KC, Remain Winless on Road
Sunday, September 17, 2017
The loss drops the Revolution to 10-14-5 on the season. They remain winless on the road this season.
Revs Fall to Sporting KC
New England’s Teal Bunbury scored in the fourth minute of the game to put the Revolution up 1-0.
Sporting KC would tie the game in the 16th minute on a goal by Gerso Fernandes.
Sporting KC would take the lead on a goal by Diego Rubio in the 45th minute.
Rubio would add another goal in the 57th minute to give Sporting KC their 3-1 lead.
Sporting KC has not lost a home match in 23 games.
The Revolution return to action on Saturday, September 23 when they host Toronto FC.
Game time is set for 5 p.m.
- Revolution Score Late to Tie New York FC 2-2
- Caldwell’s Goal Helps Revolution Blank Real Salt Lake 4-0
- Revolution Shut Out 1st Place Toronto FC 3-0
- Revolution Lose 1st Home Game of Season, Fall 2-1 to Chicago
- Revolution Fall 2-0 to First Place Toronto
- College Admissions: 5 Websites Revolutionizing Admissions
- Revolution Fall 4-2 in US Open Cup Final
- MA to be National Center for Revolutionary Fiber & Textile Manufacturing Innovation Institute
- Revolution Players to Serve Dinner to Homeless Veterans Tonight
- Fit For Life: What we Can Learn From the New England Revolution
- Revolution get Shut Out by Union 4-0 at Gillette
- Revolution Edge D.C. United 2-1 to Advance to U.S. Open Cup Quarterfinal
- Revolution Shut Out by Philadelphia 3-0
- Bunbury’s Goal Lifts Revolution to 1-0 Win Over Vancouver
- Revolution Fall 4-1 to Chicago Fire
- Revolution Fall 1-0 to D.C. United
- Kamara’s Hat Trick Leads Revolution Past Orlando 4-0
- Nguyen’s Goal Lifts Revolution Over Montreal 1-0
- Kamara’s 2 Goals Lift Revolution Past Philadelphia 3-0
- Revolution to Host 3rd Annual Bowl for a Goal at Splitsville Luxury Lanes