video: Revolution Fall 7-0 to Atlanta, Remain Winless on Road
Thursday, September 14, 2017
With the loss, New England drops to 10-13-5 on the season. They are currently in 8th place in the Eastern Conference.
Atlanta Cruises Past Revolution
Atlanta’s Josef Martinez scored Atlanta’s first three goals of the game, starting in the second minute of play when he capped off a give-and-go with Miguel Almiron.
He would add two more goals on penalty kicks to give Atlanta a 3-0 lead. Martinez is playing for Atlanta on a loan form the Italian club Torino.
Atlanta’s Anton Walkes scored in the second minute of first-half stoppage time for a 4-0 lead.
Atlanta would add to their lead in the second half when Kevin Kratz, Yamil Asad and Hector Villalba all scored.
The Revs return to action on Saturday, September 16 when they visit Sporting Kansas City.
Game time is set for 8:30 p.m.
- Caldwell’s Goal Helps Revolution Blank Real Salt Lake 4-0
- Revolution Score Late to Tie New York FC 2-2
- Revolution Shut Out 1st Place Toronto FC 3-0
- Revolution Lose 1st Home Game of Season, Fall 2-1 to Chicago
- Revolution Fall 4-2 in US Open Cup Final
- Revolution get Shut Out by Union 4-0 at Gillette
- Revolution Fall 2-0 to First Place Toronto
- Revolution Edge D.C. United 2-1 to Advance to U.S. Open Cup Quarterfinal
- Revolution Fall 4-1 to Chicago Fire
- Kamara’s 2 Goals Lift Revolution Past Philadelphia 3-0
- Bunbury’s Goal Lifts Revolution to 1-0 Win Over Vancouver
- Revolution Fall 1-0 to D.C. United
- Kamara’s Hat Trick Leads Revolution Past Orlando 4-0