Revolution Fall to Montreal 4-2
Sunday, May 06, 2018
With the loss, the Revolution drop to 4-3-2 on the season, while the Impact improves to 3-6-0.
Impact Run Past Revs
The Revolution outshot the Impact in the first half, but were unable to get on the board.
The Impact took advantage.
Montreal’s Anthony Jackson-Hamel scored in the 45th minute of the first half to put Montreal up 1-0 .
Jackson-Hamel would score again in the 52nd minute of the game to put the Impact up 2-0 in the match.
Still leading 2-0 in the 65th minute, Montreal’s Raheem Edwards found the back of the net and Ignacio Piatti scored three minutes later to give the Impact a commanding 4-0 lead.
Wilfried Zahibo scored two goals, one in the 78th minute and another in the 86th minute to make the final score 4-2.
The loss to Montreal is New England’s first since 2016.
The Revolution return to action on Saturday, May 12 when they host Toronto FC at Gillette Stadium.
Game time is set for 7:30 p.m.
- Revolution to Host 3rd Annual Bowl for a Goal at Splitsville Luxury Lanes
- Bunbury’s 2 Goals Lift Revolution Over Galaxy 4-3
- Kamara’s 2 Goals Lift Revolution Past Philadelphia 3-0
- Revolution Fall 4-1 to Chicago Fire
- Bunbury’s Goal Lifts Revolution to 1-0 Win Over Vancouver
- Old Sturbridge Village Set for Revolutionary War Reenactment
- Revolution Fall to Red Bulls 1-0, Eliminated from U.S. Open Cup
- Revolution Fall 2-0 to First Place Toronto
- Revolution Edge D.C. United 2-1 to Advance to U.S. Open Cup Quarterfinal
- Revolution Shut Out by Philadelphia 3-0
- Red Bulls Score in 90th Minute to Beat Revolution 3-2
- Revolution Fall 1-0 to D.C. United
- Kamara’s Hat Trick Leads Revolution Past Orlando 4-0
- Revolution Fall to Philadelphia 2-0 in Season Opener
- Revolution Name Friedel New Head Coach
- Revolution, New York City FC Play to 2-2 Draw
- Revolution Blank Houston 2-0
- Revolution Fall 1-0 to FC Dallas
- Blackstone Valley Tech to Host Screening of Documentary on Gender Revolution
- Revolution Fall to Orlando City FC 6-1
- Nguyen’s Goal Lifts Revolution Over Montreal 1-0
- Revolution Fall 7-0 to Atlanta, Remain Winless on Road
- Revolution Fall 3-1 to Sporting KC, Remain Winless on Road
- Revolution Beat Toronto FC 2-1 in Final Minutes
- Revolution, Columbus Crew Play to 2-2 Draw