Revolution Fall to Red Bulls 2-0
Sunday, July 22, 2018
The loss drops New England to 7-7-7 on the season, while the Red Bulls improve to 12-5-2.
Revolution Get Shut Out
New York forward Daniel Royer started the scoring in the 69th minute when he found the back of the net off a set piece.
The Red Bulls added to their lead in the 80th minute when Bradley Wright-Phillips headed one into the back of the net.
The Revolution finished the game with nine shots, but only one shot on target.
The Revolution return to action on Saturday, August 4 when they visit Orlando City.
Game time is set for 7:30 p.m.
- Blackstone Valley Tech to Host Screening of Documentary on Gender Revolution
- Revolution Fall to Orlando City FC 6-1
- Revolution Name Friedel New Head Coach
- Revolution Fall to Philadelphia 2-0 in Season Opener
- Revolution, New York City FC Play to 2-2 Draw
- Revolution Beat Toronto FC 2-1 in Final Minutes
- Revolution Fall 3-1 to Sporting KC, Remain Winless on Road
- Revolution Fall 1-0 to D.C. United
- Kamara’s Hat Trick Leads Revolution Past Orlando 4-0
- Nguyen’s Goal Lifts Revolution Over Montreal 1-0
- Revolution Fall 7-0 to Atlanta, Remain Winless on Road
- Revolution Blank Houston 2-0
- Revolution Fall 1-0 to FC Dallas
- Bunbury Scores 8th Goal of Season, Revolution Rally to Beat Red Bulls 2-1
- Revolution Coach Friedel to be Inducted Into National Soccer Hall of Fame
- Revolution Play Chicago Fire to 1-1 Draw
- Revolution Play San Jose to 2-2 Draw
- Revolution Edge D.C. United 3-2
- Bunbury’s Penalty Kick Gives Revolution 1-1 Tie With Atlanta United
- Revolution Play to 3-3 Draw With Vancouver
- Revolution, Columbus Crew Play to 2-2 Draw
- Revolution Fall to Montreal 4-2
- Revolution Hold Off Toronto FC 3-2
- Revolution Fall to Columbus 1-0