Revolution get Shut Out by Union 4-0 at Gillette
Sunday, August 14, 2016
The Union got on the board early when C.J. Sapong scored in the second minute of the game off of a cross from Fabinho. The Union led 1-0 at the half.
In the second half, Philly exploded for three goals starting with Chris Pontius in the 51st minute, followed by Richie Marquez in the 54th and Roland Alberg in extra time.
The Revs return to action on Saturday, August 20 when they host the Columbus Crew at Gillette Stadium.
Game time is set for 7:30 p.m.
- MLS Cup Final - The Biggest Game In Revolution History?
- GoLocal is Going to Los Angeles to Cover the NE Revolution’s Quest for the MLS Cup
- What to Watch For: MLS Cup Final - Revolution vs Galaxy
- NE Revolution Announce Viewing Party Locations For Sunday
- Scene Set For Revolution vs. Galaxy MLS Cup Final Matchup
- Revolution-Galaxy Key Matchups: MLS Cup Final
- Davies Double Dip Leads Revolution To MLS Cup Finals
- Davies, Revolution Run Rampant Through Crew—Win 4-2
- Red Hot Revolution Advance To Eastern Conference Finals With Big Win Over Crew
- Revolution-Red Bulls Prepare For Eastern Conference Finals
- Jones, Bunbury Carry Revolution To Crucial Road Win
- Revolution Supporters Fill StubHub Center
- Revolution Fall 2-1 To Galaxy In MLS Cup Final
- Jencunas: Trump, Not Sanders, is the Political Revolution
- Revolution Take 1st Place in East With Win Over Red Bulls
- College Admissions: 5 Websites Revolutionizing Admissions
- MA to be National Center for Revolutionary Fiber & Textile Manufacturing Innovation Institute
- Revolution Players to Serve Dinner to Homeless Veterans Tonight
- Revolution Beat Toronto 3-1 For 5th Straight Win
- Revolution Earn 2-2 Tie With Chicago
- Revolution Unveil New Secondary Kits
- Revolution Return For 2015 Season
- Revolution Unbeaten In Seven-Straight, Win 2-1 Over New York
- Revolution Fall 2-1 to Vancouver, Home Unbeaten Streak Snapped
- Fit For Life: What we Can Learn From the New England Revolution