Revolution, New York City FC Play to 2-2 Draw
Sunday, March 25, 2018
With the tie, the Revolution fall to 1-1-1 on the season.
New York City falls to 3-0-1 on the year.
Revs Can’t Hang on
Juan Agudelo scored three minutes after entering the game as a substitute when he headed a ball into the back of the net off a pass from Cristian Penilla to put the Revs up 2-1 in the 63rd minute.
However, New England could not hang on.
Just 12 minute later, New York ’s Ismael Tajouri tied the game at two in the 75th minute.
Neither team would generate much the rest of the way, forcing the game to end in a draw.
The Revolution return to action on Saturday, March 31 when they visit the Houston Dynamo.
Game time is set for 8:30 p.m.
- Red Bulls Score in 90th Minute to Beat Revolution 3-2
- Revolution Shut Out by Philadelphia 3-0
- Revolution Fall to Red Bulls 1-0, Eliminated from U.S. Open Cup
- Old Sturbridge Village Set for Revolutionary War Reenactment
- Bunbury’s 2 Goals Lift Revolution Over Galaxy 4-3
- Revolution Edge D.C. United 2-1 to Advance to U.S. Open Cup Quarterfinal
- Revolution Fall 2-0 to First Place Toronto
- Caldwell’s Goal Helps Revolution Blank Real Salt Lake 4-0
- Revolution Score Late to Tie New York FC 2-2
- Revolution Shut Out 1st Place Toronto FC 3-0
- Revolution Lose 1st Home Game of Season, Fall 2-1 to Chicago
- Revolution to Host 3rd Annual Bowl for a Goal at Splitsville Luxury Lanes
- Kamara’s 2 Goals Lift Revolution Past Philadelphia 3-0
- Revolution Beat Toronto FC 2-1 in Final Minutes
- Revolution Fall 3-1 to Sporting KC, Remain Winless on Road
- Revolution Fall to Orlando City FC 6-1
- Blackstone Valley Tech to Host Screening of Documentary on Gender Revolution
- Revolution Name Friedel New Head Coach
- Revolution Fall 7-0 to Atlanta, Remain Winless on Road
- Nguyen’s Goal Lifts Revolution Over Montreal 1-0
- Revolution Fall 4-1 to Chicago Fire
- Bunbury’s Goal Lifts Revolution to 1-0 Win Over Vancouver
- Revolution Fall 1-0 to D.C. United
- Kamara’s Hat Trick Leads Revolution Past Orlando 4-0
- Revolution Fall to Philadelphia 2-0 in Season Opener