Revs Fall to Atlanta United FC 2-1
Sunday, October 07, 2018
“I thought it played out exactly as we thought. The first 15 minutes they always come out really fast and we wanted to try to stay compact. I don’t think our back four, in the first five minutes, got the depth quite right and didn’t drop off. At the time that they scored the goal, things were getting a little bit more comfortable for us. It’s the story of the season, to be honest with you,” said Revolution head coach Brad Friedel after the game.
The Revolution fall to 8-12-11 on the season.
Revs Fall to Atlanta
Already leading 1-0, Atlanta’s Julian Gressel sacred in the 52nd minute to put Atlanta up 2-0 in the match.
The Revs would get on the board in the 90th minute when Juan Agudelo scored off a pass from Diego Fagundez to cut Atlanta’s lead to 2-1.
However, the Revolution were not able to get another goal in stoppage time.
The Revolution return to action on Saturday, October 13 when they host Orlando City FC at Gillette Stadium.
Game Time is set for 7:30 p.m.
- Revolution Fall to Montreal 4-2
- Revolution, Columbus Crew Play to 2-2 Draw
- Revolution Hold Off Toronto FC 3-2
- Revolution Fall to Columbus 1-0
- Revolution Play to 3-3 Draw With Vancouver
- Revolution Fall 1-0 to FC Dallas
- Revolution Blank Houston 2-0
- Blackstone Valley Tech to Host Screening of Documentary on Gender Revolution
- Revolution Name Friedel New Head Coach
- Revolution, New York City FC Play to 2-2 Draw
- Bunbury’s Penalty Kick Gives Revolution 1-1 Tie With Atlanta United
- Revolution Coach Friedel to be Inducted Into National Soccer Hall of Fame
- Revolution’s Rally Falls Short, Lose to Philadelphia 3-2
- Revolution Can’t Hold 2-0 Lead, Play Orlando City to 3-3 Draw
- Revolution Fall to Philadelphia 2-0 in Season Opener
- Caldwell Issued Red Card, Revolution Fall to D.C. United 2-0
- Revolution, Los Angeles FC Play to 1-1 Draw
- Revolution Keep Playoff Hopes Alive, Play Chicago to 2-2 Draw
- Revolution Fall to Red Bulls 2-0
- Revolution Play Seattle to 0-0 Draw
- Bunbury Scores 8th Goal of Season, Revolution Rally to Beat Red Bulls 2-1
- Revolution Play Chicago Fire to 1-1 Draw
- Revolution Play San Jose to 2-2 Draw
- Revolution Edge D.C. United 3-2