Revs Fall to Real Salt Lake 4-1
Friday, October 19, 2018
The loss drops the Revs to 9-13-11 on the season, while Real Salt Lake improved to 14-12-7 overall.
Real Salt Lake Dominates Revs
Real Salt Lake dominated the first half and jumped out to a 3-0 lead over New England before the 30-minute mark.
Nick Besler opened the scoring in the fourth minute, finishing off a pass from Corey Baird.
Sebastian Saucedo then added to the lead with a low strike from in the 14th minute, and Baird scored for his eighth goal of the season in the 29th minute.
Real Salt Lake would add another goal in the second half and go on to win 4-1.
The Revolution will conclude their 2018 season on Sunday, October 28 when they host the Montreal Impact at Gillette Stadium.
Game time is set for 4:30 p.m.
- Revolution Hold Off Toronto FC 3-2
- Revolution Fall to Montreal 4-2
- Revolution Fall to Columbus 1-0
- Revolution Play to 3-3 Draw With Vancouver
- Bunbury’s Penalty Kick Gives Revolution 1-1 Tie With Atlanta United
- Revolution, Columbus Crew Play to 2-2 Draw
- Revolution Fall 1-0 to FC Dallas
- Revolution Name Friedel New Head Coach
- Revolution Fall to Philadelphia 2-0 in Season Opener
- Revolution, New York City FC Play to 2-2 Draw
- Revolution Blank Houston 2-0
- Revolution Coach Friedel to be Inducted Into National Soccer Hall of Fame
- Bunbury Scores 8th Goal of Season, Revolution Rally to Beat Red Bulls 2-1
- Caldwell Issued Red Card, Revolution Fall to D.C. United 2-0
- Revolution’s Rally Falls Short, Lose to Philadelphia 3-2
- Revolution, Los Angeles FC Play to 1-1 Draw
- Revolution Keep Playoff Hopes Alive, Play Chicago to 2-2 Draw
- Revolution Fall to Toronto 4-1, Remain 5 Points Out of Playoff Spot
- Revolution Can’t Hold 2-0 Lead, Play Orlando City to 3-3 Draw
- Revolution Play Chicago Fire to 1-1 Draw
- Revolution Play San Jose to 2-2 Draw
- Revolution Edge D.C. United 3-2
- Revolution Play Seattle to 0-0 Draw