Sharks Score Twice in 61 Seconds, Beat Phantoms 4-3
Thursday, November 06, 2014
The Sharks trailed 3-2 halfway through the third period when Daniil Tarasov and Ryan Carpenter scored goals just 61 seconds apart to put the Sharks up 4-3. The Phantoms pulled the goaltender with time winding down and came very close to tying the game, hitting the cross bar.
Troy Grosenick was in net for the Sharks, he allowed three goals and made 32 saves on the way to his AHL leading 6th win of the season.
The Sharks return to action on Saturday night when they host the Providence Bruins at 7 p.m. For tickets to the game, click here. Prior to and during the game, Boston Bruins forward and Stanley Cup Champion Daniel Paille will be signing autographs from 6-8 pm.
- Sharks Late Rally Not Enough, Fall to Wolf Pack 4-3
- Worcester Sharks Score 5-4 Victory Over Hershey Bears
- Worcester Sharks Beat Portland Pirates 4-1
- Worcester Sharks Beat Providence Bruins in Overtime Thriller
- Worcester Sharks #SharkWeek on Tap Beginning Saturday
- Worcester Sharks Score 3-on-3 Overtime Winner in Binghamton
- More Worcester Sharks Firings: Blood In The Water
- Worcester Sharks New Leadership: Cleaning House, Rebuilding Team
- Worcester Sharks Lose 3-4 to Portland Pirates