Worcester Tornadoes: Top Stories in Central Mass in 2012
Monday, December 31, 2012
The ordeal culminated in late August when the club's office on Main Street were visited by movers, removing furniture and personal items after the staff had been locked out by a constable, who delivered paperwork notifying the staff that the franchise was in the process of being held due to the pending lawsuit.
The Canadian American Association of Professional Baseball subsequently terminated the Tornadoes' membership in the league, due in large part to the numerous lawsuits it faced, and the future of baseball in Worcester remains uncertain with the Tornadoes out of commission for at least the 2013 season.
- Local Officials Work to Secure New Ownership for Tornadoes
- BREAKING: Tornadoes Sign Canseco
- NEW: Canseco No Longer With Tornadoes
- NEW: Can-Am League Terminates Tornadoes’ Membership
- NEW: Tornadoes’ Office Cleaned Out; More Lawsuits on the Way?
- Where in Worcester are the Tornadoes?