NEW: Chamber Welcomes UniBank to Worcester
Thursday, August 09, 2012
The casual networking event will take place Thursday, August 23 from 5:00 – 7:30 pm. The event will welcome UniBank to the area and give an opportunity to meet and greet at their new facility.
Complimentary beer and wine will be served with food catered by Struck Catering. The cost to attend is $10 for members who pre-register and $20 for non-members and those registering at the door.
To stimulate a better local business scene, the Worcester Chamber holds Business After Hours monthly from 5:00 – 7:30 pm, at various locations throughout the region. It’s an ideal chance to relax and mingle after work with hundreds of other Worcester area businesswomen and businessmen. This popular event is designed to connect you with other professionals in an informal environment. Don’t forget to bring plenty of business cards.
Attendance is projected to exceed 500 people so don’t miss this golden opportunity to meet business professionals and expedite the growth of your business.
Register online or call 508.753.2924, ext. 229.
Join the Chamber in welcoming UniBank to the city and enjoy a casual networking atmosphere. There will also be a chance to enter to win UniBank’s Grand Opening Prize – a $5,000 home entertainment system. Drawing to be held September 21, 2012.
- NEW: Chamber Slams Chafee Budget Proposal
- NEW: Chambers Push for Health Force Inclusion
- New: UMass President Addresses Worcester Job Creation at Chamber Breakfast
- Central Mass. Bankruptcies Plunge
- EXCLUSIVE: Worcester Councilor Wants City to Cut Ties with Big Banks
- NEW: Commerce Bank & Trust Extends Reach into Boston
- Chamber Head: Worcester Valuations to Close Businesses