slides: New National Ranking: How Sexually Healthy Is MA?
Friday, January 04, 2013
Massachusetts came in 4th place for sexual health in New England, according to the brand-new Sexual Health Rankings, just released this week.
The first-ever assessment of state-by-state data on 26 comprehensive health and services measures that speak to sexual health put the Bay State at #5 overall in the US, and #4 among New England states. Vermont was the #1 state in the country for sexual health, while Mississipi was the worst at #51. Variance, LLC, has produced the rankings in collaboration with The Center for Sexual Pleasure and Health, an education and advocacy organization based in Pawtucket, RI.
See how the numbers played out, below.
- Dear John: Will I Ever Go On a Date?
- Good Is Good: Yoga and Sexual Perversion
- Good is Good: Legalize Sex (and Everything Else)
- Good is Good: Sex Trafficking in the US
- Good is Good: The Legacy of Sexual Abuse in the Church
- Good Is Good: Do Teen Boys Want Love, Not Sex?
- Dear John: He Needn’t Lie About Needing Sex