NEW: Murray to Hold Press Conference at Union Station on Thursday
Tuesday, December 18, 2012
At 2:00 p.m., both Lieutenant Governor Murray and MBTA General Manager Scott will participate in the groundbreaking ceremony for the South Acton Commuter Rail Station, a new state-of-the-art station on the Fitchburg Commuter Rail Line in Acton. The development of the South Action Station is one of a series of transportation infrastructure investments totaling more than $159 million along the 50-mile Fitchburg Commuter Rail Line. The South Acton Station is the busiest station on the Fitchburg Line, the state’s oldest commuter rail line.
- NEW: Murray and McGovern Team with USDA to Announce $1 Million for Reforestation in Central Mass
- Murray: Mass. Underfunding Transportation Needs by $1 Billion Annually
- NEW: Lt. Gov. Murray Seals Worcester Rail Deal
- NEW: Lt. Governor Murray: Transportation ‘Critical’ in Massachusetts
- NEW: Murray Joins CSX for Opening of New Westborough Facility