NEW: Worcester Declared Winter Parking Ban in Effect at 4PM
Monday, January 28, 2013
The City's permanent winter parking ban, which applies to emergency arteries, WRTA bus Rrutes and streets that are critical to the flow of traffic, went into effect on December 1 and will remain until April 30. Under the permanent ban, there is no parking on one or both sides of the street from 2-6a.m. and when a snow emergency is declared. The declared ban that goes into effect tonight applies to all remaining city streets.
A winter weather advisory has been issued by the National Weather Service and will be in effect for Southern Worcester County until 6a.m. Tuesday.
- NEW: Worcester Declared Winter Parking Ban in Effect Tonight
- Canal District Besieged By Parking Enforcement
- WEATHER UPDATE: Storm Threatens Evening Commute
- College Admissions: Best Ski + Snowboard Colleges in the East
- College Admissions: Best Ski + Snowboard Colleges in the West
- NEW: Storm May Bring Early Winter Parking Bans in Central Mass