slides: Scott Brown Leads All Senators in Donations from the Gun Lobby
Saturday, December 15, 2012
GoLocal reviewed both the 2010 and 2012 election cycles and found that Senator Brown raised for more gun lobby-related funds than any other member of the United States Senate.
In the 2010 election cycle his $23,000 plus gun lobby donations was second only to US Senator David Vitters' $25,953. And, in 2010 election cycle, Brown lead the U.S. Senate candidates with $30,275.
While GOP members dominated the top five list, the gun lobby directed more than $15,000 to U.S. Senator and Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV). Reid was in the top 10.
See the full list and the combined donations.
METHODOLOGY: The numbers on this page are based on contributions from PACs and individuals giving $200 or more.
- President Obama Addresses Nation on CT Shooting
- NEW: Canseco to Write Weekly Column; Discusses Aurora Shooting
- “Goods for Guns” Born out of Worcester Doctor’s Tragedy
- NEW: Worcester Colleges Score $500,000 To Reduce Campus Violence
- CT School Shooting: Massachusetts Officials React