NEW: Warren’s Latest Ad Calls Washington “Rigged for the Big Guys”
Thursday, September 06, 2012
Democratic Senate hopeful Elizabeth Warren said Washington was rigged against the "little guy" in her speech at the Democratic National Convention this week, and continued that message in her latest campaign ad.
The new ad, which can be seen below, calls for Washington to eliminate tax loopholes for big oil and other large corporations. She says that the American people do not have an army of lobbyists at their disposal, and asks for a level playing field.
In an election where both candidates are aiming to be the champion of small business, Warren's ad states that tax breaks for larger corporations make it difficult for small businesses to succeed. Check out the ad for yourself.
- GoLocalTV Thursday, September 6, 2012: Local Reaction to Elizabeth Warren at the DNC
- Is Warren Crying Wolf on Karl Rove?
- Mass Credit Union League Endorses Warren
- NEW: Brown Criticizes Warren for Uncontrolled Spending
- Brown Warren Race May Decide Control of Congress
- NEW: Brown Demands Warren Repay Taxpayers for ‘Welfare Mailers’
- Did Warren’s DNC Speech Live Up to the Hype?
- NEW: Brown Leads Warren By 5 Points In New Poll
- Endorsements Piling Up for Brown and Warren
- GoLocal Poll: Who is running a better campaign: Scott Brown or Elizabeth Warren