Post Debate: Warren Tweets in Support of President, but Brown is Silent
Thursday, October 04, 2012
In contrast, the Scott Brown Twitter account was void of tweets in support of Mitt Romney. According to HuffPost's tracking polls (a composite of all the polls), Obama leads Romney in Massachusetts by a wide margin - 58.3% to 35.5%.
The tweeting silence of the Brown campaign was deafening. Brown's most recent tweets featured his endorsements from Senator Richard Lugar (R-IN) and the Bob Cousy endorsement. There are no recent tweets mentioning Mitt Romney.
- Cherokee Chief Denounces Brown Staffers for Tomahawk Chops and War Whoops
- Elizabeth Warren: Undocumented Lawyer
- Clark Professor: Brown-Warren Race to Get Uglier
- GoLocal Poll: Who is running a better campaign: Scott Brown or Elizabeth Warren
- Did Warren or Brown Win the Debate - Your Turn
- Is Warren Crying Wolf on Karl Rove?
- GoLocalTV: Brown Lands Cousy Endorsement at Holy Cross
- McGovern and Bill Bradley Rally Worcester Businesses for Warren
- GoLocalTV: Democrats Attempt to Confront Brown Campaign on Women’s Issues
- NEW: Warren Ad: “Your Fight is Elizabeth’s Fight”
- Investigation: Brown Spent 77 Percent of Campaign Millions Outside Massachusetts
- Brown Doing His Own Dirty Work: Stays on the Offensive
- Did Warren’s DNC Speech Live Up to the Hype?
- Can Brown Afford to Keep Going Negative?
- Elizabeth Warren - Working Hard to Deceive