Elizabeth Warren Buys $740,000 DC Condo
Wednesday, February 27, 2013
"Details: The new senator from Massachusetts has put down roots in downtown Washington — and her posh Penn Quarter condo is within walking distance of hot restaurants, popular museums and even her new office. Two bedrooms, two baths and just over 1,400 square feet. She closed on the property last month and quickly started enjoying the neighborhood, including a dinner at nearby Hill Country Barbecue."
- NEW: Warren Announces Initial Senate Staff Hires
- NEW: Warren in Debt After Record Campaign Spending
- NEW: Warren Lands Banking Committee Assignment
- Brown and Warren Court Big-Name Endorsements
- NEW: Worcester Mayors Endorse Warren