Cinderella Swap Shares Prom Fashion
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Cardi's Furniture is supporting the 3rd Annual Cinderella Swap, created and helmed by the Cutting Edge Salon & Spa in nearby Attleboro.
Bring your already used prom dresses to any Cardi's location and they will be regifted to girls who don't have the means to buy a prom dress. It's an easy way to share the love the spring.
• Dresses should be in style (all sizes and colors welcome).
• Dresses should be in excellent condition.
• Dresses, preferably, cleaned prior to donation.
• Dresses should be tea length or full length and age appropriate.
Families can also drop off dresses at The Cutting Edge Salon & Spa, 778 S. Main St (Rt. 152), Attleboro, MA, through April, from Tuesday-Thursday 8am-9pm; Friday 8am-6pm, and Saturday 8am-3pm (closed Sundays and Mondays).
Families interested in acquiring a dress can make an appointment at Cutting Edge. Call 508-222-5592 to schedule your appointment, which will take place in a private setting during non-business hours.
If you valued this article, please LIKE GoLocalProv.com on Facebook by clicking HERE.
- West Greenwich Teen Santana Roberts Honored Nationally for Community Service
- GiveMe5 Film Festival Seeks Teen Filmmakers
- Gotta Have Sole: Teen Non-Profit Entrepreneur Nicholas Lowinger
- Teen Volunteers Awarded Scholarships at Women & Infants
- Westerly Teen Jessica Scales Wins National Honors for Community Service