Location, Inc. of Worcester Expands Its Staff
Thursday, May 21, 2015
Location, Inc. came back to Worcester in 2010 and since then has built a fast-paced, high-tech culture that has attracted prospective employees from all parts of the country, including San Francisco, Boulder, Portland, Ore., Seattle and Worcester.
“We located in Worcester because it combines an enviable mix of access to superior university talent, with an affordable place to do business and live” says Founder and CEO Andrew Schiller. “And we located on Shrewsbury Street in particular because we required walkability to coffee shops, restaurants and pubs, for both employees and business meetings, while also being just a few hundred yards from a train hub and an interstate highway.”
Schiller began Location, Inc. while working on his PhD in geography at Clark University in Worcester.
Location, Inc. is famous for NeighborhoodScout®, a data research hub that provides map comparisons and in-depth analytics about crime, school, real estate and demographics for every city in America. NeighborhoodScout® serves over 1 million visitors per month.
“NeighborhoodScout is a $40 tool for a $250,000 home purchase,” says Schiller. “We build data that empower people and businesses to make informed decisions on everything that has to do with location, whether they are a first-time home buyer, or a multi-national company.”
For more information or to contact, visit http://www.locationinc.com/contact-us.
- Chamber of Commerce Announces Worcester Business Award Winners
- Worcester Businesswomen Offer the Key to Success
- Worcester Businesswomen Leading by Example
- Worcester Businesswomen Look to Inspire Others
- NEW: Worcester Business Development Corporation Honors David Forsberg
- McGovern and Bill Bradley Rally Worcester Businesses for Warren
- Worcester Businesses That Pay the Most Taxes
- Worcester Business Incubation Center Receives $125,000 State Grant
- Worcester Businesses Outraged over Graffiti Problem
- Bringing Worcester Business Back To Life