NEW: Auburn Chamber to Hold Networking Breakfast
Monday, February 04, 2013
The Chamber will hold a networking breakfast on Wednesday, February 13, from 7:30-9:00 a.m. at the Auburn/Webster Elks Lodge. All are welcome to meet, greet and enjoy the continental breakfast.
The breakfast will also feature a seminar, entitled "Stand Out from the Herd with Social Media," providing members and guests alike with an opportunity to learn more about the world of social media marketing and the best ways to harness digital tools in business marketing strategies. Brian Harris, a digital strategist at the Smith & Jones idea agency, will present.
The cost to attend is $25 for members and $35 for non-members. Participants registering at the door will be charged an additional $5.
To register or for additional information contact: Eleanor F. Houbre, Director of Affiliate Chamber Services at 508-753-2924, ext. 224 or [email protected].
Visit the Auburn Chamber website for more information.
- NEW: Auburn Chamber of Commerce to Offer $13K in Scholarships
- NEW: Chamber Welcomes UniBank to Worcester
- NEW: Chamber and Community Groups Join Forces on Worcester Taxes
- NEW: Chambers Push for Health Force Inclusion
- NEW: Sales and Motivation Author to Speak at Blackstone Chamber Breakfast
- Worcester Chamber Music Society Holding Summer Festival
- 2nd Annual Diaper Derby Coming to Auburn Mall
- Auburn #41: Central MA’s Best Communities