NEW: UMass Memorial To Hold Free Seminar On Coping With Cancer
Monday, February 04, 2013
The workshop will be led by Thomas Valentine, who will provide advice on how to handle one’s own financial affairs for cancer treatment. Valentine is a licensed investment advisor with Girard Financial Group out of Millbury who offers consultation surrounding monetary affairs for adult cancer patients and family members involved in such treatment finances.
The session will be held from 6-7:30 p.m. in the 4th Floor ambulatory center on 55 Lake Ave. North, Worcester. To register for this workshop or to seek more information regarding the workshop, call Mary Turvey at 774-443-2299.
The American Cancer Society is the nation’s largest non-governmental investor in cancer research; they have contributed approximately $3.4 billion toward finding a cure. Thanks to the American Cancer Society, more than 14 million people in America have been able to avoid and prevent it, and will be celebrating birthdays this year. If you would like to learn more about the American Cancer Society or would like to get help, call them anytime at 1-800-227-2345 or visit their website.
- UMass Memorial and Nurses Union Clash Over “Dangerous Mismangement”
- GoLocalTV: Nurses Picket UMass Memorial
- NEW: UMass Memorial Bans Young Visitors to Combat Flu
- NEW: UMass Memorial Doctor Fills in as Worcester’s Health Commissioner
- UMass Memorial Lags Behind Peer Worcester Hospitals in Nat’l Safety Scores
- UMass Memorial Losing Millions for Readmission Penalties
- UMass Memorial to Lay Off 140 Employees