State Senator Moore to Serve on Education Committee for National Conference
Monday, March 16, 2015
“Congratulations to Senator Moore on his appointment to NCSL. Senator Moore’s intellect, work ethic, and experience will be a tremendous contribution to NCSL," said Senate President Stan Rosenberg.
Moore will represent Massachusetts at national conferences with legislators from across the country to discuss issues facing MA residents and share ideas with lawmakers around the country.
“I am honored to serve in this capacity at the national level, and to collaborate with colleagues from across the country,” said Senator Moore.
The National Conference of State Legislatures was founded in 1975 and was formed to help support, defend and strengthen state legislatures.
- Sen. Michael Moore’s Opponent Kicked Out of Fundraiser
- NEW: Sen. Michael Moore Attempts to Reduce Health Care Costs for Small Businesses
- PowerPlayer: State Senator Michael Moore
- Guest MINDSETTER™ Michael Moore: It is Time to Comply with REAL ID
- Senator Michael Moore Encourages a Healthy 2015