NEW: Former State Treasurer and GoLocal MINDSETTER™ Tim Cahill Heads to Trial
Monday, November 05, 2012
A grand jury indicted Cahill in April following an investigation involving taxpayer-funded state lottery advertisements that his office produced while he was running for Governor.
Cahill will be on leave from his weekly column at GoLocalWorcester for the duration of his trial, which was scheduled to begin Monday in Suffolk Superior Court.
- Tim Cahill: Why I Hate Televised Debates
- Tim Cahill: Why My Life is Better Without Cable
- Tim Cahill: Why the Vice Presidential Debate Matters
- Tim Cahill: Curt Schilling and the Sins of Success
- Tim Cahill: The Impact of the Final Presidential Debate
- Tim Cahill: America’s Free Enterprise System is Under Attack