NEW: Government Shutdown Hurts MA Students Seeking Financial Aid
Thursday, October 03, 2013
The shuttering of local IRS offices has left many students unable to complete financial aid applications necessary to afford college. The IRS is responsible for verifying students’ income, and those unable to complete this task cannot qualify for financial aid. This could cause an unplanned delay in enrollment for the spring 2014 semester.
According to QCC’s Financial Aid office, current and future financial aid programs are not affected but the ability of students to file new applications could be hindered.
- NEW: Beaches Open on Lake Quinsigamond; Still Unsafe to Swim
- NEW: Lake Quinsigamond Closed to Swimming
- NEW: Quinsigamond Announces Commencement Schedule
- NEW: Quinsigamond Community College to Promote Alternative Fuel Vehicles
- NEW: Worcester and Shrewsbury Issue Advisories for Lake Quinsigamond
- Quinsigamond Community College To Celebrate Manufacturing Day
- WRTA to Build $38 Million Maintenance Facility on Quinsigamond Ave.
Enjoy this post? Share it with others.
Commenting is not available in this channel entry.