NEW: WPI’s Grads Make More than Harvard’s in First Jobs
Friday, September 21, 2012
WPI ranks 5th on the prestigious list, with grads taking in a median starting salary of $61,200 a year. Harvard grads, by comparison, take in a starting median salary of $54,100.
What may be surprising to some is that WPI actually costs just a bit more, on average, in yearly tuition and fees. A student attending WPI can expect to spend about $41,380 annually, while a student at Harvard can expect to shell out an average of $40,866 each year.
The only four schools on the list to beat WPI were Loma Linda University, Harvey Mudd College, Molloy College Rockville Center, and Colorado School of Mines. To see the complete list, click here.
- How WPI is Reinventing Healthcare in Mass.
- NEW: New Frat Hitting the Campus at WPI
- NEW: WPI Adds Five New Project Centers Around the Globe
- NEW: WPI Announces for New Green Residence Hall
- NEW: WPI Creates an App to Deal with Boston’s Potholes
- NEW: WPI Dedicates Sustainable Sports & Recreation Center