NEW: WRTA Ending Service at 1PM, No Saturday Service Due to Blizzard
Friday, February 08, 2013
Service for Saturday, February 9, has also been cancelled.
In addition, the City of Worcester has issued a declared winter parking ban, in effect as of 9:00 a.m. Friday. There is no parking on either side of main streets, bus routes and downtown streets. Parking is allowed only on the odd numbered side of all other streets unless otherwise posted. Illegally parked vehicles are the biggest obstacle to effective snow removal efforts. Vehicles that violate the winter parking ban or otherwise hinder snow removal will be ticketed and towed at the owner’s expense.
- PM WEATHER UPDATE: Central MA’s Blizzard Watch Upgraded to Warning
- Worcester County’s Best Sledding Hill
- Worcester County’s Best Sledding Spots
- The Ultimate Central Mass Blizzard Survival Kit
- AM WEATHER UPDATE: Blizzard May Bring Up to 3 Feet of Snow
- AM WEATHER UPDATE: Blizzard Watch Expands—Hits Central Mass Friday AM
- BLIZZARD UPDATE: Central MA School Closings Rolling In
- LIVE MAP: National Grid Power Outages