slides: Which New England States Make the Most on Lottery Revenue?
Tuesday, January 21, 2014
Read the full article here
In 2012, lotteries generated profits of more than $19 billion nationally, and another $8 billion in taxes from racetracks and casinos.
See how much each New England state spent on lottery purchases in the slides below.
Related Slideshow: Which New England States Make the Most on Lottery Revenue?
- NEW: RI Lottery’s “Diamond Quest” Scavenger Hunt Hits Downtown Providence
- NEW: $344,706 Worth of High Tier Lottery Prizes Claimed in July
- RISD Grads Make Art From Discarded Lottery Tickets
- Massachusetts Second in Nation for Lottery Sales at $4.8 Billion
- The Biggest Lottery Winners in Central Mass History
- MA Lottery Players Spend Three Times US Average
- NEW: RI Lottery Pays $11.5M in Prizes in October
- Experts Say Lottery Dollars too Tempting for Politicians
- NEW: $613,805 Worth of High Tier Lottery Prizes Claimed in June